To make a complaint about a councillor you must use the complaints form attached. To process a complaint, a complaint form must be completed and returned to the Monitoring Officer by email or post to The Monitoring Officer, Town Hall, Bridge Street, Peterborough PE1 1HG

  1. Complaints against a councillor – Guidance (PDF)
  2. Complaint Form (PDF)
  3. Confidentiality Guidance for Councillor Complaints (PDF)